Pangea.org, a non-profit organization, is looking for a Django developer for an European research project related to community networks (guifi.net, FunkFeuer and AWMN). The project is named CONFINE (http://confine-project.eu) and its main goal is to create a testbed platform allowing researchers to deploy their network experiments within a real environment based on community networks.
The job will consist on collaborating on the development of the testbed control software (server side). Entirely based on Django this web portal will allow researchers to reserve nodes for their experiments.
– Experience with Django framework and Bash
– Experience with virtualization (LXC, KVM), REST, Linux and networking
– Initiative, self-taught capacity and teamwork abilities
– Familiarity with community networks such as guifi.net will be appreciated
UPC/Campus Nord, Barcelona
* We offer a part-time position (20h/week) with the posibility to extend to a full-time one (40h/week)
* The contract will be for 12 months (possible to extend to 2-3 years)
* Working remotely is possible
* The gross salary for 20h/week is 12.600€/year and 25.200€/year for 40h/week
Please if you are intereseted send your cv to email@example.com